Have you updated what dishes to prepare for your beloved family this winter? My article today will introduce you 2 worth-trying recipes for winter, which are not only easy to use, nice to taste but also full of nutrition value. Let’s follow!
Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans
This is a one-skillet supper. In this dish, we mix dusky leafy greens, chopped tomatoes and white beans with gnocchi and then cover them all with slushy mozzarella. Finally, we enjoy it with a blend green salad and vinaigrette.
- A 16-ounce package of shelf-stable gnocchi
- A 15-ounce can of chopped tomatoes
- A 15-ounce can of rinsed white beans
- 1/2 cup of torn part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 6 cups of cubed chard leaves (equivalent one small bunch) or spinach
- 1/4 cup of well- shredded Parmesan cheese
- A tablespoon and a teaspoon of extra-virgin olive oil, separated
- A medium yellow onion finely cut
- 4 garlic cloves, shredded
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 teaspoon of newly ground pepper